'Ringed' Eyes Tutorial
1. Choose your colors. A dark and a light.
2. Draw your basic eye shape.
3. Fill your eyes with your dark color.
4. Next, draw the shape below with your light color.
5. Place your pupil to overlay both your colors slightly.
6. Draw and oval ring around your pupil, leaving the top open.
7. Finally, add your white 'light' spots.
And there you are! If you feel like experimenting, try using a vibrant color for your ring!
I hope this helps just as many people as my last eye tutorial!
'Cosmic' Eye Tutorial here [link]
and 'Chibi' Eyes Tutorial here [link]
Please Favorite this if you're going to use this and also comment below! I would love to know your thoughts on this tutorial. Thank you!